Sponsored by Flatout
Sandwich wraps are the greatest thing since sliced bread! Just as simple as a sandwich to prepare, wraps are a perfect option for meals on the go. Leftovers are reinvented when rolled up together in a flatbread for a packed lunch; the portability of a breakfast burrito means you’ll never have to skip a healthy breakfast again. Who needs a fork? Wrap that salad up for a filling no-fuss snack.
Flatout Flatbread‘s new high protein, low carb flatbread wraps are even better than sliced bread: each flatbread has 12g to 15g of protein (more than two eggs!) and only 8g to 10g net carbs. ProteinUP is available in three delicious flavors that you’ll flat out love:
- Core 12: Flatout’s original wrap recipe, made with chickpeas
- Red Pepper Hummus: powered by chickpeas
- Sea Salt & Crushed Black Pepper: brought to you by navy beans
Related post: 21 healthy sandwich wrap recipes!
The flavor possibilities in a wrap are virtually endless. Here are some of our favorite ways to wrap up a healthy lunch:
- Chicken, broccoli slaw, avocado, mustard
- Hummus, spinach, feta, Kalamata olives, tomatoes, cucumbers
- Hummus, turkey, avocado, shredded carrots or red pepper slices
- For a warm option, try slow cooker shredded chicken with beans
Related: Wraps aren’t just for lunch! Try our high protein breakfast egg wrap!
- Red pepper hummus or spicy hummus topped with sprouts, red onion, deli sliced chicken breast, sliced red peppers, lettuce and tomato
- Fresh mozzarella, tomatoes and basil for a makeshift Caprese salad
- Breakfast burritos with scrambled eggs, veggies and bacon
- Bake into salad shells for taco salad
- Keep egg salad or chicken salad wrapped up and tidy
The protein in ProteinUP is sourced from good-for-you whole beans instead of protein isolates, providing at least four times the protein and triple the fiber per serving than whole grains. Eating beans has been shown to reduce hunger and overall calorie intake throughout the day! Beans are a good source of many “shortfall nutrients” that many of us are lacking; ProteinUP contains 10-19% of the Daily Values of iron, potassium and magnesium. Plus, the unique fiber profile promotes blood sugar control and cholesterol reduction. ProteinUP has healthy eating all wrapped up.
ProteinUP hits shelves soon! Until then, use this coupon to try Flatout wraps and pizza crust.
What’s your favorite sandwich wrap combination?