I’m posting today about an exciting opportunity to learn about sleep, and even a chance to WIN a brand new Sleep Number bed! (Yes, you read that right!) Details below.
Our Sleep Better Chats with Sleep Number are always off-the-chain (still a thing people say? Well, I’m SAYING IT NOW), and we just really enjoy chatting with you – and with some industry experts – about how sleep is incredibly beneficial to your health. In fact, it’s at the center of a healthy mind, body and soul. We will have some elite athletes joining us for the chat as well!
Health is wealth, yes, but having your own brand new Queen Sleep Number 360 p6 smart bed with SleepIQ® technology requires zero wealth whatsoever – all it requires is a Twitter account and some fast-typing fingers. That’s right, ladies and gentlemen, you could win a BRAND NEW Queen Sleep Number 360 p6 smart bed with SleepIQ® technology. Simply by talking about sleep.
Hosted by Sleep Number, here are some of the details you need to know about the #SNSweepstakes chat coming right up!
- What: Sleep Better Chat with @SleepNumber
- When: Thursday, May 10th @ 7pm CST
- Topic: Sleep + Performance: Ask the Experts! Including Sleep Number ambassadors:
- Gwen Jorgensen (Olympic marathoner)
- Sarah Hendrickson (Olympic ski jumper)
- Melissa Stockwell (Paralympic triathlete)
- Ryan Switzer (NFL football player)
- Terence Newman (NFL football player, Vikings)
- Hashtag: #SNSweepstakes
- Prize: One chat participant will win a Queen Sleep Number 360 p6 smart bed with SleepIQ® technology
Can’t wait to chat with you!