Robyn Openshaw is popularly known as the Green Smoothie Girl because of how she helped popularized the concept of green smoothies more than a decade ago. Robyn is an accomplished author of over 15 books, a former psychotherapist, a university professor, and a single mom to four children. She now strives to teach a lifestyle that isn’t just merely about having a healthy diet, but a lifestyle that allows you to become filled with positive energy and high vibrational frequencies.
The topic of vibrational frequencies may seem “woo-woo,” but Robyn is confident in the fundamentals of the research and how simple dietary changes can help prove this rather novel concept of health and wellness. In fact, four years after she learned what vibrational frequencies were all about, everything she learned in grad school and during her early practice were deficient.
Robyn joins me to discuss her new book, the concept of vibrational frequencies, what convinced her to believe in the concept, and quick and easy tips on how to increase your vibrational frequencies right now.
“A substance of a higher frequency can cause a substance of a lower frequency to increase.” – Robyn Openshaw
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- What drove her to write her new book?
- How to measure electromagnetic vibrational frequencies.
- Assessing your food choices according to their vibrational frequencies.
- How does detoxifying and vibrational frequencies relate to one another?
- Foods high and low in vibrations.
- How do you make a green smoothie last for more than a day?
- Greens are the highest vibration food available to us.
- There are quantum reasons to drink green smoothies.
- Green smoothies fit into any lifestyle.
- As Einstein said, everything in life is vibration.
Mentioned in this episode:
Connect with Robyn Openshaw:
Rate, Review, Connect, Inspire
Stay updated on new episodes, guest interviews, and health, wellness, and fitness information and resources by subscribing to the FitFluential Radio Show on iTunes. Every day we bring you actionable insight, demystified truth, and simple steps to help you navigate the complex, often confusing health, wellness, and fitness information and answer the questions you’ve been asking.