Chris and Heidi Powell are a power couple in the fitness world. Chris and Heidi both worked on ABC’s popular documentary style series called “Extreme Weight Loss”. It’s a show where Chris and Heidi help a select number of unhealthy and overweight individuals become better versions of themselves.
The problem was, they could only help a small group of people at once and receiving 400,000 emails over the course of five years made them feel the need to address this problem. They decided to make an app called the Transform App, which they describe as an app that makes people feel like they are getting both Chris and Heidi in their pocket. It has a lot of features, but its main attraction is how it can be tailored towards each user.
Today, Chris and Heidi tells us all about their new app, its quirks and perks, as well as why it’s their most ambitious project yet.
“If your plan is not sustainable, your goal is not attainable.” Chris & Heidi Powell
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Why the new app is like a one on one session with an actual trainer.
- Why they believe there’s no such thing as maintenance.
- How long it took them to shoot their many videos for the app.
- The kind of content you’ll get as well as why there’s no excuse not to follow their guide.
- Do you need to be perfect in your diet and routine?
- Can you have a healthy diet with fast food?
- Their advice for motivation and why it’s not something that magically happens.
- You can eat junk food and still stay on track.
- Surround yourself with visual “why’s” so you will always be motivated.
Connect with Chris & Heidi:
Mentioned in this episode:
Rate, Review, Connect, Inspire
Stay updated on new episodes, guest interviews, and health, wellness, and fitness information and resources by subscribing to the FitFluential Radio Show on iTunes. Every day we bring you actionable insight, demystified truth, and simple steps to help you navigate the complex, often confusing health, wellness, and fitness information and answer the questions you’ve been asking.