Kim and Kalee Sorey are a healthy living mother-daughter duo and the owners of Sorey Fitness, a website dedicated to connecting other women looking for a fitness program that would work for them. They’re the first mother-daughter Beachbody coach duo and have thousands of satisfied customers. Their philosophy on what a proper diet should be is to simply keep everything in moderation, no food groups are excluded and a little indulgence is necessary.
In this episode, Kim and Kalee describe their thoughts on fitness programs and trendy diets. They share their story on how they both got into fitness, how they ended up working together, and what made them decide to become Beachbody coaches. They also explain their definition of fitness as well as provide some simple tips for those interested in getting fit and healthy.
“We’re happy not having six pack abs; we’re happy just being fit and having energy.” – Kim Sorey
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- When they become interested in fitness.
- The various workout programs they tried and their feedback on each one.
- What drew them to work as a team?
- The biggest mistakes they see from those wanting to get into fitness.
- What is the 80:20 approach?
- Why fitness models aren’t great role models.
- Their tips on losing and maintaining a healthy weight.
- The slower you lose weight, the more sustainable the weight loss.
- Find something that appeals to you otherwise you won’t stick with it.
- Two big factors that affect your level of stress are your financial and work situations.
Connect with Kim and Kalee Sorey:
Take Back Control Over Your Health Journey!
If you’re ready to take control over your health, get the gift that keeps on giving by joining our NEW VIP FitFluential Membership program!
If you’re ready to dive deep into current wellness topics, gain access and ask questions to some of the leading experts and practitioners in the health industry, participate in exclusive live fitness trainings and receive delicious recipes that will help you reclaim your health while enjoying foods you love, head over to the FitFluential website to start your journey toward better health.
Rate, Review, Connect, Inspire
Stay updated on new episodes, guest interviews, and health, wellness, and fitness information and resources by subscribing to the FitFluential Radio Show on iTunes. Every day we bring you actionable insight, demystified truth, and simple steps to help you navigate the complex, often confusing health, wellness, and fitness information and answer the questions you’ve been asking.