A recent National Sleep Foundation poll found that more than half of respondents often had trouble getting a good night’s sleep. Are you in that majority?
In addition, 92% felt that having a comfortable mattress was vital to sleeping well; 91% agreed a comfortable pillow was necessary for quality shut-eye.
Given that studies show that lack of sleep may be tied to:
- car accidents and heart attacks
- memory loss and learning issues
- mood and immunity
- behavior problems in children
- weight gain and diabetes
- physical and mental performance
… don’t you want to do everything you can to get the best sleep possible?
Technogel wants to help you take those first steps to achieve restorative sleep.
Join us on Thursday, May 3rd as we discuss more stats about sleep, share tips and tricks to increase the quality and quantity of your time spent sleeping, and how Technogel is uniquely capable of helping you achieve deep, uninterrupted, truly restful sleep.
- Thursday, May 3rd at 8pm CST
- Hashtag is #Technogel
- Be sure to follow @Technogel and @FitFluential so you can be contacted if you win a prize
- THREE of the chat’s top participants will receive a Technogel pillow!*
New to this? Just search for #Technogel on Twitter at chat time to find the chat. Make sure to add #Technogel to your responses so they are visible in the conversation timeline.
*Winner must have a US mailing address and will be contacted via Twitter DM after the chat.*
Find Technogel on Facebook for more info and reviews.