Shelley Hopper is a content creator, copywriter, social media guru, influencer, and a full-time mom among many other things. She is currently the Digital Media Manager of FIT4MOM, the world’s largest fitness program for new mothers that offers prenatal and postnatal fitness classes across the United States. Shelley found her passion for health and fitness eight months after she gave birth – berating herself for not looking like the kind of person she feels like. She has since embarked on a quest to be healthy and fit the while helping other struggling mothers.
In this episode, Shelley describes her fitness journey as well as the story of how she knew it was her passion. She shares incredible stories about the challenges she faced with her body as well as the many forms of treatments she tried. She also shares insight regarding traditional medicine and why people should not be afraid to take a few pills to improve their health.
[clickToTweet tweet=”‘If you broke your arm and you went to the doctor, they would put a cast on it. You have to look at the brain as the same thing.’ Shelley Hopper” quote=”‘If you broke your arm and you went to the doctor, they would put a cast on it. You have to look at the brain as the same thing.’ Shelley Hopper”]
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Shelley’s fitness journey.
- What inspired her to chase a healthy lifestyle?
- How can fitness benefit those with postpartum depression?
- How anxiety can physically manifest itself.
- Why you should follow your gut when it comes to your health.
- Her personal struggles with her body and how she dealt with them.
- The types of therapy she’s uses and her recommendations.
- Her experience with endometriosis.
- Don’t be ashamed to go to therapy. There is no shame in taking medicine.
- There’s no shame in being a woman and wanting to look fantastic and to have your body back.
- When you have happiness and joy in your life, you’re going to be making a better impact on the world.
Connect with Shelley Hopper:
Take Back Control Over Your Health Journey!
If you’re ready to take control over your health, get the gift that keeps on giving by joining our NEW VIP FitFluential Membership program!
If you’re ready to dive deep into current wellness topics, gain access and ask questions to some of the leading experts and practitioners in the health industry, participate in exclusive live fitness trainings and receive delicious recipes that will help you reclaim your health while enjoying foods you love, head over to the FitFluential website to start your journey toward better health.
Rate, Review, Connect, Inspire
Stay updated on new episodes, guest interviews, and health, wellness, and fitness information and resources by subscribing to the FitFluential Radio Show on iTunes. Every day we bring you actionable insight, demystified truth, and simple steps to help you navigate the complex, often confusing health, wellness, and fitness information and answer the questions you’ve been asking.