Jenn Baxter is an accomplished author, speaker, blogger, and the founder of Live A F.A.S.T. Life. She has been published in numerous online and print publications and has appeared at countless events to speak on various topics including downsizing and minimalism, clean eating, healthy living, and spiritual health. She is a regular guest on NBC’s Morning Show Charlotte Today as well as appeared on HGTV’s Tiny House, Big Living.
Jenn joins me today to share how calming and scaling back has transformed her health and life. She explains how downsizing and simplifying your life can help you reduce stress and anxiety as well as address emotional turmoil. She also shares her story on being diagnosed with Advanced Adrenal Fatigue, how it impacted her life, and how she chose to make the conscious decision to turn her health – and life – around by reducing stress and decluttering every area of her life.
In This Episode, You’ll Learn:
- How her diagnosis of Advanced Adrenal Fatigue inspired her to start her health and fitness journey.
- How she decided to find her own, unique path to improve her health.
- Her experience with breathing techniques to address her health issues.
- The strategies she found most helpful for improving her health.
- What it means to have a F.A.S.T. life.
- The “perfect storm” that contributed to her adrenal fatigue diagnosis and led her to become a minimalist.
- How removing clutter helped her reduce stress and overcome emotional challenges.
- How freeing yourself from clutter can impact your mental and emotional health.
- The importance of self-awareness.
- The importance of processing emotional trauma.
- How emotional turmoil manifests and leads to mental and physical health concerns.
- How facing emotional challenges impacts your resilience.
Jenn Baxter’s Advice to Declutter your Life:
- Actively visualize throwing away emotional baggage.
- Start with eating clean at least once or twice a week.
- Start with decluttering your closet.
Connect with Jenn Baxter:
- Live a F.A.S.T. Life website
- Live a F.A.S.T. Life: How Stripping Down and Cleaning Up Gave Me My Life Back book at Amazon and Barnes & Noble
See how simplifying changed her life AND enter for a chance to win a copy of Jenn’s book here!
Optimize Your Hormones!
Are you ready to get fit, feel better and have more energy than ever before? Then take the first step in your fitness journey with Fitfluential’s new partner, BodHD!
Head over to www.fitfluential.bodhd.com, click on “Member Benefits,” then BodMD Member Pricing, then “Female Hormone Optimization” or “Male Testosterone Optimization.” Watch the short video and sign up to get your bloodwork done. You’ll be on your way to getting a customized bio-identical hormone replacement treatment delivered to your home!
Take Back Control Over Your Health Journey!
If you’re ready to take control over your health, get the gift that keeps on giving by joining our NEW VIP FitFluential Membership program!
If you’re ready to dive deep into current wellness topics, gain access and ask questions to some of the leading experts and practitioners in the health industry, participate in exclusive live fitness trainings and receive delicious recipes that will help you reclaim your health while enjoying foods you love, head over to the FitFluential website to start your journey toward better health.
Rate, Review, Connect, Inspire
Stay updated on new episodes, guest interviews, and health, wellness, and fitness information and resources by subscribing to the FitFluential Radio Show on iTunes. Every day we bring you actionable insight, demystified truth, and simple steps to help you navigate the complex, often confusing health, wellness, and fitness information and answer the questions you’ve been asking.