Robyn Baldwin is an Alpha Female and works to support women (and also men) in finding work-life harmony. Despite being diagnosed with an incurable disease, she treated it as a blessing in disguise as it allowed her to understand her body more as well as what being healthy is really all about. She also has her own podcast where she interviews other Alpha Females to learn their tips and tricks when it comes to fitness, nutrition, and healthy habits.
In this episode, Robyn shares her personal fitness story. She describes what prompted her to find more about her body and why she wasn’t fazed when she was diagnosed with Multiple Sclerosis. She explains the difference between a fitness journey and a health journey and why the latter is more holistic. Robyn also provides tips on becoming proactive when it comes to our health.'Being proactive in health means solving the little pain points before they become massive pain points.' - Robyn BaldwinClick To Tweet
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Robyn’s personal fitness story.
- How she responded to her Multiple Sclerosis diagnosis.
- Why she thinks she was gifted with MS.
- The difference between being health conscious a decade ago and today.
- Her thoughts on cheat days.
- Her advice when it comes to being proactive about health.
- We ignore signs and symptoms, and we don’t take care of ourselves proactively because it’s not a pain point in our life.
- A high level of fitness does not guarantee being impervious to any disease.
- Being an alpha female is a state of mind – of choosing ambition and taking care of yourself at the same time.
Connect with Robyn Baldwin:
Take Back Control Over Your Health Journey!
If you’re ready to take control over your health, get the gift that keeps on giving by joining our NEW VIP FitFluential Membership program!
If you’re ready to dive deep into current wellness topics, gain access and ask questions to some of the leading experts and practitioners in the health industry, participate in exclusive live fitness trainings and receive delicious recipes that will help you reclaim your health while enjoying foods you love, head over to the FitFluential website to start your journey toward better health.
Rate, Review, Connect, Inspire
Stay updated on new episodes, guest interviews, and health, wellness, and fitness information and resources by subscribing to the FitFluential Radio Show on iTunes. Every day we bring you actionable insight, demystified truth, and simple steps to help you navigate the complex, often confusing health, wellness, and fitness information and answer the questions you’ve been asking.