This is what happens when…
You combine some delicious sauces with some delicious fish.
Roasted Raspberry Chipotle Cod
Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 13 mins
Total time: 23 mins
- 1/4 cup 100% fruit spread- raspberry
- chipotle sauce or dressing – just purée canned chipotle peppers
- balsamic glaze or balsamic vinegar that has been thickened. Just boil it a bit then simmer for 15 minutes to thicken.
- 2 Cod fillets
- lemon juice
- black pepper
- 2 tsp garlic (optional)
- Combine all your ingredients into a large bowl.
- Coat your fish in the sauce and let it sit for 15 minutes. Tranfer into a roasting dish/pan, add a few squeezes of lemon juice, black pepper, and garlic and roast at 375F for 12-15 minutes, depending on thickness of fish.
- I also add in the broccoli and squash in the pan for roasting.
- Serve up!
Hello. My name is Lindsay. My blog title (Cotter Crunch: a pro triathlete’s wife, nutrition manager and fitness consultant, kombucha lover, and wannabe wino who has a joyous passion for gluten-free cooking!) pretty much sums up my life, for now at least. Yep, I’m almost 30 years old and married to a kiwi. He likes to race triathlon, that’s kinda his profession. I am the sherpa wife that likes to feed him, that’s kinda what i am good at. We travel a lot, enjoy good wine, and have yet to settle down. Whoa.
Reprinted with permission; original post here: What’s Happenin’ Friday- Recipe.