On today’s episode, our host Kelly has an interesting chat with health, wellness, and fitness legend Fred DeVito. Fred is a member of the founding team at Exhale Mind Body Spas, Executive Vice President of Mind Body Training, and he cofounded, co-developed, trains and develops Exhale’ proprietary Core Fusion, Core Fusion Yoga, Core Fusion Sport, and Core Fusion Cardio classes. In addition, he leads several national retreats and workshops each year to discuss various important topics within the health, wellness, and fitness industry.
Before he started at Exhale, he worked as a public school physical education teacher, coach, and personal trainer. Today, he shares his insight, wisdom, and experience throughout his personal and professional journey and explains why he strongly believes in yoga and barre exercises and workouts.'No one has ever died from a flabby butt, but people have died from stress.' - Fred DeVito Click To Tweet
In This Episode You Will Learn:
- Fred’s history and why he is so passionate about health, fitness, and wellness.
- How he got started at a very young age testing the barre training methods, how he became hooked, and why.
- Who is Exhale Mind Body Spa and what they do to help people achieve healthy results.
- What are Barre workouts?
- How barre workouts impact longevity and balance in your overall life
- Why Fred believes if you avoid challenging things, and only do things that are easy, you’re not on the right path for change.
- By just working on the barre positions ? at any stage ? you will begin seeing rapid results.
- Barr exercises work on a variety of whole-body health and fitness components ? anti-aging components, muscle and range of motion components, muscle density, metabolic and calorie burning components, and stress reduction components.
- Why Fred believes it is critical that people look at “the big picture” of their life.
Mentioned in This Episode:
You have to have a lighthearted and long-term mindset.
Connect with Fred:
Rate, Review, Connect, Inspire
Stay updated on new episodes, guest interviews, and health, wellness, and fitness information and resources by subscribing to the FitFluential Radio Show on iTunes. 5 days a week ? Monday through Friday ? we bring you actionable insight, demystified truth, and simple steps to help you navigate the complex, often confusion health, wellness, and fitness questions you’ve been asking.