Brian and Carrie Grasso are the type of personal trainers who help clients have the right mindset to accomplish their goals. Brian has worked alongside professional athletes in the fitness industry for over 20 years and realized most of the work involved mental and emotional stability. Carrie, on the other hand, quit being a personal trainer just three weeks in, finding out personal training has a lot more to do with counselling than actual training. They are now accomplished mindset coaches and considered experts in their field. Their business focus is due to the void in the fitness industry regarding the intricacies of mindsets.
In today’s episode, Brian and Carrie share how they found the path to linking mindset and fitness and why reality doesn’t exist the way we think it does. They explain the limits we put on ourselves and the importance of recognizing the negativities in our lives rather than pushing them away.
“Influence is the silent killer people do not recognize; they do not recognize how much influence plays a role in every part of their lives.” – Brian Grasso'Influence is the silent killer people do not recognize.' - Brian GrassoClick To Tweet
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Why Carrie cautions those who have a tendency to flip negatives to positives.
- The usual excuses people say about changing themselves.
- Why internal dialogue is the primary limit.
- Is the human brain conditioned to be negative?
- The limiting factor the motivational industry doesn’t understand.
- The four stages of learning that everyone goes through.
- The recurring theme in most entrepreneurs and how it affects the mindset.
- What does it mean to “invest with your wallet?”
- How much more challenging is it to start a completely different life for someone in their 30’s and beyond?
- Everyone is only really limited by their own self.
- Reality doesn’t exist, our perception of reality exists.
- We don’t always know what we don’t know.
Connect with Brian and Carrie:
Rate, Review, Connect, Inspire
Stay updated on new episodes, guest interviews, and health, wellness, and fitness information and resources by subscribing to the FitFluential Radio Show on iTunes. Every day we bring you actionable insight, demystified truth, and simple steps to help you navigate the complex, often confusing health, wellness, and fitness information and answer the questions you’ve been asking.