Nicole D’Alonzo is a tech entrepreneur and the Founder of an audio-first yoga app called 19 Minute Yoga for iOS. Her app’s goal is to make yoga more accessible and provide easy to understand, voice guided instructions and classes that don’t require a local Wi-Fi connection. Aside from being an entrepreneur, Nicole is an experienced speaker and is a well-known a social media strategist for Fortune 500 brands.
In this episode, Nicole shares the wonders of her new yoga app. She talks about the moments in her life that led her to develop the app as well as what makes the app not just unique, but also better than most on the market. She also gives us reasons why yoga is something everyone should do and why it becomes a necessity the busier your life gets.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- What got her started on her fitness and wellness journey?
- The transformative effect of Yoga.
- What her new app is all about.
- What yoga can do for your body and performance.
- How you can apply yoga principles to other areas of your life.
- What drove her to create a Yoga app and how it’s different from other apps.
- When it comes to yoga, we can’t think of it as this all or nothing thing because the body needs yoga in some form.
- You don’t have to practice for two hours, you can practice a few minutes several times a week and get the health and performance benefits you need.
Connect with Nicole:
Rate, Review, Connect, Inspire
Stay updated on new episodes, guest interviews, and health, wellness, and fitness information and resources by subscribing to the FitFluential Radio Show on iTunes. Every day we bring you actionable insight, demystified truth, and simple steps to help you navigate the complex, often confusing health, wellness, and fitness information and answer the questions you’ve been asking.