Marissa Vicario is a best-selling author, nutrition health coach, speaker, and the founder of Marissa’s Wellbeing and Health (MWAH). MWAH is a company geared towards women looking for solutions to their health problems that go beyond fad diets, juice cleanses, and trendy workouts. She offers health and nutrition coaching as well as fitness programs to help her clients become holistically hot.
In this episode, Marissa describes her journey towards wellness. She shares the story of how she got started, what drove her to chase fitness, and the various sports and activities she joined when she was still in school. She also shares the motivation behind founding MWAH and the challenges she faced when she was just getting started.
“Bar workouts are one of those exercises you have to try and it becomes very addictive.” Marissa Vicario
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- When did she become interested in leading a fit lifestyle?
- The workouts she is fond of doing.
- What are the challenges of starting her own wellness business?
- What she would have done differently if she had the opportunity.
- How long she has been in business and how different is it today than when it started.
- More than fitness, exercise makes you feel good and reduces stress
- Love for fitness can come at any age.
- You don’t have to get everything in line to get started in business.
Connect with Marissa Vicario:
- Marissa Vicario official website
Take Back Control Over Your Health Journey!
If you’re ready to take control over your health, get the gift that keeps on giving by joining our NEW VIP FitFluential Membership program!
If you’re ready to dive deep into current wellness topics, gain access and ask questions to some of the leading experts and practitioners in the health industry, participate in exclusive live fitness trainings and receive delicious recipes that will help you reclaim your health while enjoying foods you love, head over to the FitFluential website to start your journey toward better health.
Rate, Review, Connect, Inspire
Stay updated on new episodes, guest interviews, and health, wellness, and fitness information and resources by subscribing to the FitFluential Radio Show on iTunes. Every day we bring you actionable insight, demystified truth, and simple steps to help you navigate the complex, often confusing health, wellness, and fitness information and answer the questions you’ve been asking.