The Sport of Fitness Has Arrived.
How do you define fitness?
A chore that you drag yourself out of bed to do? Something you fit in around everything else in your life, to stay healthy? Or something more fundamental, enjoyable?
Global sporting goods pioneer Reebok is striving to help us change the way we perceive, define and experience fitness:
- as something accessible to all,
- scalable to current physical ability,
- and most importantly, FUN.
Through the company’s collaboration with CrossFit, Reebok is reminding us all that fitness can encompass all the community, competition, camaraderie, excitement and energy that we associate with traditional sport.
Join us on Twitter October 4th as we discuss sport, how we see fitness and exercise, how we can better make fitness a priority in our lives, and how we love to #getafterit!
And in case you need a little extra incentive—
FIVE lucky chatters will win a Reebok Custom gift card to design their own pair of Reebok sneakers! Start designing your custom Reeboks here.
- Thursday, October 4th at 9pm EST/ 8pm CST
- Hashtag is #getafterit
- Make sure to follow @FitFluential and @Reebok so you can be notified via DM if you win
- FIVE randomly selected chat participants will WIN a pair of custom Reebok shoes!
New to this? Just search for #getafterit on Twitter at chat time to view the conversation and make sure to add #getafterit to your responses so that they are visible on the chat timeline.