Leslie Bradshaw is an extremely influential and motivational woman. She is the managing partner of innovation company, Made by Many, at their New York location, has been named one of Fast Company’s “Most Creative People in Business” as well as “Most Influential Females in Technology,” and she is the co-founder of the creative agency, Jess3. As an entrepreneur, she can relate to the insanity and hectic lifestyle that most other entrepreneurs face, as well as the health sacrifices.
On today’s episode, Leslie shares her journey from growing up as a committed athlete through the challenging health obstacles she experienced while working a full-time job while starting a business, and what she did to turn her health and fitness around to enable her to lose 60 pounds while working as a full-time entrepreneur. She shares her valuable insights, actionable advice, and down-to-earth tips for busy entrepreneurs and employees striving to improve their health and wellness while increasing their productivity in the workplace.
“I made myself my client.” – Leslie Bradshaw
In This Episode You Will Learn:
- Leslie Bradshaw’s transformation story.
- What her typical day was like at the beginning of her business venture.
- The two camps of “Corporate Wellness.”
- When she realized she needed to make a conscious change in her health.
- Why creating an environment where “truth is inexpensive” is important?
- How she identifies and connects with her “tribe”
- Why she chooses to hire a fitness coach.
Mentioned in This Episode:
- Its never too late to change everything
- It’s going to take time and a lot of work
- Don’t get fixated on a number
- Be in it to win it. Think long-term.
- Set the intention in the morning.
Connect with Leslie Bradshaw: