Leanne Vogel is a passionate nutrition and food blogger who found happiness with the ketogenic diet and writing programs, recipes, and books around it. She is also a nutrition educator who offers a friendly approach to the often misunderstood fat-fueled lifestyle. Before this, Leanne was a person who always searched for the right kind of diet. She was a vegan then she switched to Paleo until she settled with the ketogenic diet. She also credits her issue with amenorrhea as to why she decided to not just try the ketogenic diet, but stay with it.
Today, Leanne talks about how she transitioned and settled with the ketogenic lifestyle, her book, and her opinion on diet and lifestyle elitism in the fitness world.
“If what you’re doing isn’t working, change it.” Leanne Vogel
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Her life before she found the ketogenic diet.
- How amenorrhea affected her health and fitness routines.
- How the ketogenic diet helped treat her ADHD.
- Her opinion on being elitist around a specific lifestyle today versus a few year ago.
- How would she describe the ketogenic diet to someone new to the concept?
- The amazing first time experience of feeding your brain ketones.
- Her experience on going rogue and eating something that wasn’t keto.
- Why the ketogenic diet is not just a 90-day diet.
- Examples of food you can eat from Leanne’s book.
- Understanding what you ate and how it affects your thoughts and feelings is mind-blowing.
- The Ketogenic diet is actually a lifestyle and not a quick weight loss program.
Mentioned in this episode:
Connect with Leanne:
Rate, Review, Connect, Inspire
Stay updated on new episodes, guest interviews, and health, wellness, and fitness information and resources by subscribing to the FitFluential Radio Show on iTunes. Every day we bring you actionable insight, demystified truth, and simple steps to help you navigate the complex, often confusing health, wellness, and fitness information and answer the questions you’ve been asking.