Jenny Mire is a certified personal trainer who offers online and in-person training services. She offers more than the usual how-to’s on exercising and diet as she also recognizes the importance of mental health, and identifying your own personal struggles on food addiction and emotional eating. Her expertise on mental health and wellness comes from her own experience knowing what it’s like to feel physically weak, unhealthy, and the anxiety and stress in between.
In this episode, Jenny shares her wisdom on mental health and its importance for overall fitness. She notes the struggles many women have when it comes to having a healthy relationship with food and explains what it’s like to fear food.TWEET THIS QUOTE: 'If you learn how to do it the right way - and find something you love - you can change your life.' Jenny MireClick To Tweet
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- When she started getting into fitness
- The people who inspired her to strength train.
- What made her want to help women understand mental health?
- What is mental health in the context of fitness?
- What it means to have anxiety around food.
- The effects of stress and anxiety on your metabolism
- Quick tips on how to improve your mental health.
- You don’t have to start young when getting into fitness.
- Fitness and health shouldn’t be a punishment
- Fitness can change your life in every aspect.
Connect with Jenny:
Rate, Review, Connect, Inspire
Stay updated on new episodes, guest interviews, and health, wellness, and fitness information and resources by subscribing to the FitFluential Radio Show on iTunes. Every day we bring you actionable insight, demystified truth, and simple steps to help you navigate the complex, often confusing health, wellness, and fitness information and answer the questions you’ve been asking.