Vivica Menegaz is the owner of The Nourished Caveman and the creator of “The Healing Foods Method” program. She works with the ketogenic diet for both weight loss and therapeutic purposes, as she believes the ketogenic diet is capable of so many health benefits if done properly.
In part 1 of our interview, Vivica talked about her fitness journey, why she opted to heal herself, and how great the ketogenic diet was for her health issues. Today, Vivica shares how she manages her “cheat days” in Italy, why she’d rather have sugar than dairy or gluten, and what “Paleo” means for her.
“Paleo is supposed to be eating like our Paleolithic ancestors.” – Vivica Menegaz
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- What foods does she cheat with in Italy?
- Why sugar is the lesser evil compared to dairy and gluten.
- What does Paleo mean for her?
- Her strong stance against processed and manufactured products.
- Does how much you eat still matter?
- The three important pillars in forming a healthy eating habit.
- Why is ketosis advantageous for weight loss and health?
- What you eat can either make you sick or make you healthy.
- We shouldn’t find a diet that encourages us to gorge.
Connect with Vivica:
Mentioned in this episode:
Rate, Review, Connect, Inspire
Stay updated on new episodes, guest interviews, and health, wellness, and fitness information and resources by subscribing to the FitFluential Radio Show on iTunes. Every day we bring you actionable insight, demystified truth, and simple steps to help you navigate the complex, often confusing health, wellness, and fitness information and answer the questions you’ve been asking.