“How to Break Up With Your Bad Money Habits” Podcast Interview
You will love this first of many-to-come episodes on the Financially FitFluential theme– why are we talking about finances? Because stress is one of the #1 contributors to bad health- and what’s one of the #1 causes of stress?
Attack your money problems, attack your stress, improve your health. Tune into this 2-part episode with Amy Schultz and get ready to LEARN A TON about managing your money issues for the better!
You can listen to PART 2 of this episode by CLICKING HERE.
Amy Schultz founded SmartGirlMoney to help women develop healthy relationships with money after experiencing the deep connection between emotional and financial well-being in her own life. She knows firsthand how poor money habits can stunt personal and professional growth and leave us frozen in a bad mental state. The mission of SmartGirlMoney is to help women take control of their personal finances so they can live a life they love. Amy’s money coaching includes a holistic approach to financial well-being that resonates with women on a personal level. Her coaching method and workshops promote mindfulness in overcoming money challenges and developing good money habits that last a lifetime. You can follow her on instagram too by CLICKING HERE.
What are YOUR biggest money or budget or debt concerns? Let us know what we can address in upcoming Financially FitFluential posts!!
P.S. If you can relate to the issue of STRESS and its negative impact on your health and wellness, you’ll probably enjoy some of the blog posts and other FitFluential Podcast interviews linked below:
- From adrenal burnout to stress expert: https://fitfluential.com/from-adrenal-burnout-to-stress-expert/
- Why Rhodiola is the best supplement for stress: https://fitfluential.com/rhodiola-best-supplement-stress/
- Podcast Interview with Alex Mazzurco on healing her body from Adrenal Burnout: https://fitfluential.com/a-year-of-healing-my-body-from-adrenal-burnout-interview-with-alex-mazzurco/ and https://fitfluential.com/a-year-of-healing-my-body-from-adrenal-burnout-interview-with-alex-mazzurco-part-2/
- Breaking up with burnout and adrenal fatigue: https://fitfluential.com/how-to-break-up-with-burnout-and-adrenal-fatigue/
- 2-Part Podcast Interview with Dr. Lane Sebring on CORTISOL and STRESS: https://fitfluential.com/cortisol-and-fat-loss/ And https://fitfluential.com/cortisol-and-fat-loss-part-2/
Thanks for tuning in to this podcast interview- be sure you are SUBSCRIBED ON iTunes: CLICK HERE to do so. And we have one big favor- can you leave us a review on iTunes? It helps boost our show so that this FREE and valuable content gets heard by more folks who need it! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!