FFR116 Dr Lane Sebring Hormones 101 Part 2
Dr. Lane Sebring specializes in natural anti-aging and regenerative medicine. His practice puts heavy emphasis towards lifestyle and dietary modifications that have produced positive results in his patients over the last 18 years. He advocates the Paleo Diet and how it’s the type of diet the human body was designed for, and thus, meant to live on.
In part 2 of our series (Listen to part one by CLICKING HERE) , Dr. Lane Sebring continues to share his wisdom regarding hormonal problems and why traditional treatments do more harm than good to our hormones. He discusses how birth control pills can be harmful, why a vasectomy might be good for a man, and why typical blood-screening tests aren’t enough. He also explains why traditional doctors don’t use alternative treatments despite new research.
“Medicine perpetuates the business of medicine.” – Dr. Lane Sebring
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Is hormonal imbalance always after menopause?
- The impact of birth control pills on your body and hormones.
- When is a vasectomy good for a man’s hormones?
- What it’s like to have comprehensive blood work done.
- Why “normal” levels in blood aren’t really normal.
- What you can expect from a life of taking too much medication.
Connect with Dr. Lane Sebring:
- Dr. Lane Sebring official website
- You will probably love listening to this episode with Dr. Sebring about CORTISOL!! It’s a 2-part episode and you can hear part 1 HERE and part 2 HERE.
- You will also enjoy this interview with Dr. Sebring on the benefits of a Ketogenic Diet, or the benefits of Ketosis for the body. CLICK HERE to listen.
- To get your comprehensive bloodwork done, CLICK HERE for our partner, Ulta Lab Tests.
Rate, Review, Connect, Inspire
Stay updated on new episodes, guest interviews, and health, wellness, and fitness information and resources by subscribing to the FitFluential Radio Show on iTunes. Every day we bring you actionable insight, demystified truth, and simple steps to help you navigate the complex, often confusing health, wellness, and fitness information and answer the questions you’ve been asking. If you like what you are hearing, we’d love for you to SUBSCRIBE and if you’d be so kind, leave us a REVIEW on iTunes! It helps our podcast be heard by more men and women that need it!