FFR115 Dr Lane Sebring Hormones 101 Part 1
Dr. Lane Sebring has been practicing medicine for over 18 years. He specializes in primary care and anti-aging medicine that is rooted in nutrition and lifestyle changes. He advocates the Paleo Diet as well as alternative ways to heal the human body without the use of strong drugs or harmful antibiotics. He believes the human body wants to heal and conventional treatments are healing it in a way the body does not recognize.
In this episode, Dr. Lane Sebring shares his extensive knowledge and experience regarding hormones and hormonal treatments. He explains what hormones are, why he compares them to drugs, and discusses what happens when your body’s hormones are imbalanced and what you can do to treat them. He also explains bioidentical hormone therapy and why it’s different from steroids.
“Chronic diseases are 100% man made. None of that existed back when we were hunter-gatherers.” – Dr. Lane Sebring
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How impactful are hormones to our daily lives?
- The common hormones that cause problems.
- What happens when you’re low on specific hormones?
- The experts you should consult with when it comes to hormones.
- What bioidenticals can do for your body.
- His advice to those who are afraid of injectable hormones.
- Why Hunter-Gatherers lived longer than we thought.
- How hormones are passed through food.
- The difference between steroids and bio-identical hormones.
- Very few doctors know how to adjust the thyroid for their patients.
- You never see a wild animal overweight. They eat and live according to how their bodies are designed to eat and live, unlike people today.
- If we treat our body right, ageing should not be something to dread.
Connect with Dr. Lane Sebring:
- Dr. Lane Sebring official website
- You will probably love listening to this episode with Dr. Sebring about CORTISOL!! It’s a 2-part episode and you can hear part 1 HERE and part 2 HERE.
Rate, Review, Connect, Inspire
Stay updated on new episodes, guest interviews, and health, wellness, and fitness information and resources by subscribing to the FitFluential Radio Show on iTunes. Every day we bring you actionable insights, demystified truth, and simple steps to help you navigate the complex, often confusing health, wellness, and fitness information and answer the questions you’ve been asking. Please be sure to subscribe and if you can, we’d so love it if you could leave us a review on iTunes. It helps our podcast be heard by more men and women who NEED this information. THANK YOU SO MUCH!