Dr. Stephen Cabral is a board-certified Naturopathic Doctor whose passion for health and wellness stemmed from having experienced severe health complications at the young age of 17. Over fifty doctors and one hundred different treatment protocols couldn’t find out what was wrong with his body and it appeared all hope was lost. It wasn’t until he found the concept of alternative medicine from a doctor who specializes in natural and functional medicine that he began his recovery process. He has since devoted his life to helping others rebalance their bodies and renew their health.
In this episode, Dr. Stephen Cabral describes his journey into health and wellness that started with his health problems. He shares the doctors he consulted with, the procedures that didn’t work for him, and when he finally found out how to cure his illness. He also explains what a typical day at his clinic looks like, the common patients he encounters, and shares some of his thoughts on self-diagnosis and analysis paralysis.
“Everyone has a genetic predisposition, but that doesn’t mean it has to be your destiny.” Dr. Stephen Cabral
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Where his fitness journey started.
- Why a blood test isn’t enough to determine your health.
- What he notices in his patients when they start working with him.
- The first step in taking the journey in finding out what’s wrong.
- The common problems he sees when patients come to him.
- His thoughts on doing a ketogenic diet.
- An example treatment for typical patients.
- The body will heal itself when you discover, replace, and remove your deficiencies and toxicities
- There’s a time and place for every form of medicine, but we can’t have every person fit in one little, nice, neat bucket.
- 95% of all health issues are lifestyle and environment created.
- Inflammation is a really good symptom, not a disease. It tells you there’s something wrong deep within your body
Connect with Dr. Stephen Cabral:
Optimize Your Hormones!
Are you ready to get fit, feel better and have more energy than ever before? Then take the first step in your fitness journey with Fitfluential’s new partner, BodHD!
Head over to www.fitfluential.bodhd.com, click on “Member Benefits,” then BodMD Member Pricing, then “Female Hormone Optimization” or “Male Testosterone Optimization.” Watch the short video and sign up to get your bloodwork done. You’ll be on your way to getting a customized bio-identical hormone replacement treatment delivered to your home!
Rate, Review, Connect, Inspire
Stay updated on new episodes, guest interviews, and health, wellness, and fitness information and resources by subscribing to the FitFluential Radio Show on iTunes. Every day we bring you actionable insight, demystified truth, and simple steps to help you navigate the complex, often confusing health, wellness, and fitness information and answer the questions you’ve been asking.