Gina Aliotti is a multi-awarded professional bodybuilder and competitor and is the co-founder of Devotion Nutrition, a company that helps people stay devoted to their fitness lifestyle through high-quality food products and supplements. She is also a Certified Personal Trainer, CrossFit Instructor, Yoga Instructor, and a marathon runner. In between her work as a personal trainer and a business owner, Gina spends her free time with her husband and two children while practicing self-care.
In this episode, Gina focuses on the subject of getting fit despite a busy lifestyle. She discusses the many ways fitness has elevated the non-fitness aspect of her life and how it enabled her to make smarter and healthier choices. She shares tips on how to incorporate fitness into a busy schedule and explains why consistency trumps intensity no matter what.[clickToTweet tweet=”‘Fitness does not take much, but what it does take is consistency.’ – Gina Aliotti ” quote=”‘Fitness does not take much, but what it does take is consistency.’ – Gina Aliotti “]
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How she became interested in fitness.
- Her professional career and how it improved other parts of her life.
- Why being too busy is no longer an excuse to not be fit.
- The importance of the mental side of fitness?
- What can being accountable do for you from a fitness viewpoint?
- The common misunderstandings about getting fit
- Knowing when fitness becomes a lifestyle.
- Tips on how to make more time for fitness.
- Why being part of a fitness community is a must.
- You can improve your fitness greatly, even if you start with just five minutes a day.
- Consistency in fitness over time is what’s going to give you the most incredible results.
- Learn what your “why” is – what will keep you going – because it makes you feel good.
Connect with Gina:
Rate, Review, Connect, Inspire
Stay updated on new episodes, guest interviews, and health, wellness, and fitness information and resources by subscribing to the FitFluential Radio Show on iTunes. Every day we bring you actionable insight, demystified truth, and simple steps to help you navigate the complex, often confusing health, wellness, and fitness information and answer the questions you’ve been asking.