KatyRose Nogales is an athlete who likes to constantly challenge herself and others as a form of accountability and motivation. She writes about her fitness journey to show all of her readers that in being fit and strong, there are no magic pills or quick fitness programs; only discipline and dedication. A proud FitFluential Ambassador, KatyRose contributes to FitFluential through blogs that keep the audience inspired in their journey towards their fitness goals.
On today’s episode, KatyRose shares her thoughts on moms who want to find their fitness but can’t seem to find the right motivation and time for it. She explains how you can become fit even without a gym membership or equipment, why it’s important to have accountability, and why self-love should always be a priority. She also describes her fitness routine as well as shares tips for beginners who want to jumpstart their fitness journey.
“Keep fitness simple. Just do something, and if you mess up, start over the next day.” – KatyRose Nogales
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- When she became interested in fitness.
- Are kids today still physically active?
- Why do women who have kids stop prioritizing themselves?
- Her advice to moms who think they don’t have time for fitness.
- What’s her fitness routine like?
- The importance of having the right mindset first thing in the morning.
- What it means to have accountability in your fitness.
- Her “baby steps” tips for moms.
- Start small and be your own fitness trainer.
- Set a goal. Start something and write about it.
Rate, Review, Connect, Inspire
Stay updated on new episodes, guest interviews, and health, wellness, and fitness information and resources by subscribing to the FitFluential Radio Show on iTunes. Every day we bring you actionable insight, demystified truth, and simple steps to help you navigate the complex, often confusing health, wellness, and fitness information and answer the questions you’ve been asking. Be sure to subscribe and if you have a moment, we’d so appreciate a review of our podcast on iTunes- it takes just a few minutes and helps our show become heard by more men and women who NEED this free education! Thank you so much!