Amanda Tress is a mother, a personal trainer, and a digital marketing consultant. She is passionate in helping her clients improve their level of fitness through safe and sustainable means. For more than a decade, Amanda has helped her clients not just lose weight and get stronger, but also have an optimistic mindset towards life and the kind of confidence that will make them look forward to the future. One of her most powerful tools is her FASTer Way to Fat Loss program, a kind of program that promotes a healthy and fit lifestyle through fasting and optimized nutrition for women.
In today’s episode, Amanda explains where she got the idea behind her program and what makes it different from other “diets.” She also explains why her program can help you get leaner muscle and why it’s not as restrictive as people might think.
“Intermittent fasting is not a diet, it is simply an eating schedule.” – Amanda Tress'Intermittent fasting is not a diet, it is simply an eating schedule.' - Amanda TressClick To Tweet
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How she developed the program and how long it took.
- Why it’s the best fitness program for women.
- How her program helped clients with other issues aside from weight loss.
- The link between being in a fasted state and insulin response.
- Why it’s beneficial for the body to experience a long fasting period.
- The typical way she conducts a fasting routine.
- What is the 16:8 Protocol?
Mentioned in this episode:
- FASTer Way to Fat Loss program by Amanda Tress
- Our muscles don’t get bigger or smaller in the gym; it’s really in the kitchen.
- Fasting actually helps develop lean muscle.
- Focus on eating enough of the right nutrients and carb for thyroid function.
Connect with Amanda:
Rate, Review, Connect, Inspire
Stay updated on new episodes, guest interviews, and health, wellness, and fitness information and resources by subscribing to the FitFluential Radio Show on iTunes. Every day we bring you actionable insight, demystified truth, and simple steps to help you navigate the complex, often confusing health, wellness, and fitness information and answer the questions you’ve been asking.