Teresa Tapp is a muscle activation specialist, author, host of the T-Tapp Tuesday show on CBS, and the developer of the T-Tapp workout method. Since she was a young girl, she has had the determination to help people get in shape, feel better, and improve their health and fitness. This determination has enabled her to travel the world to educate and empower people from all walks of life, from corporate centers and science labs to international modeling agencies and every day moms. Teresa has a passion for teaching others how to help their bodies heal themselves, repair, rebuild, and empower them – especially women, to achieve better brain and body fitness, health, and improve their hormones with lasting results.
On today’s episode, Teresa shares her story and journey into the health and fitness world, explains what the T-Tapp program is and how it helps individuals of all ages and at all levels of health and fitness improve their health without using weights, equipment, or stretchy bands. She also shares examples of a few of the T-Tapp method workouts that you can do while listening to the show to have a better understanding of what her method involves and how it can help you get into better shape.
“Just like your premium sports car, you gotta move your body to keep it running.” – Teresa Tapp
In This Episode You Will Learn:
- What is the T-Tapp method?
- What inspired her to get involved in the health and fitness industry?
- How does the T-Tapp method help decrease inflammation?
- What does the term neurokinetic connection mean and why you lose it as you age?
- How you can improve your neurokinetic connections, why it is important, and how it can help improve your overall health and well-being?
- The T-Tapp method’s primary principles.
- How she learned about inflammation and its effects on the body.
- How the T-Tapp method affects your hormones and heartrate.
- How to fit in fitness to decrease stress.
Connect with Teresa Tapp:
- T-Tapp website
- Fit & Fabulous in 15 Minutes book
- First Step digital workout program
- Senior Fit workout program
- Walking Workout
You can be ageless and vibrant regardless of your chronological age.
Rate, Review, Connect, Inspire
Stay updated on new episodes, guest interviews, and health, wellness, and fitness information and resources by subscribing to the FitFluential Radio Show on iTunes. Every day we bring you actionable insight, demystified truth, and simple steps to help you navigate the complex, often confusing health, wellness, and fitness information and answer the questions you’ve been asking.
Remember our disclaimer: The materials and content discussed within this podcast are the opinions of Kevin Cottrell, Kelly Olexa and/or the guests interviewed. This information is intended as general information only for listeners of the podcast. Listeners should always seek professional advice, and the content and opinions expressed on the podcast should never be considered a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.