FFR098 How to Bounce Back When Life Tries to Run You Over. Real Emotional Healing Talk with Tasha Edwards
Tasha Edwards is a Certified Personal Trainer, Certified Group Fitness Instructor, author, motivational speaker, and one of FitFluential’s earliest ambassadors. She is the owner of Hip Healthy Chick, a website catered to her interests in dance, fitness, and holistic health. She has overcome one of the worst moments that could happen to a mother, and it is from that experience where she draws the strength to keep on living.
Today, Tasha joins me to share her story on what she defines as the worst period of her life and how she bounced back. She describes what it was like to tell everyone she was fine even though deep down she wasn’t. She discusses how she got over that terrible period, the people who helped her along the way, and how she was able to lift herself up. She also shares advice to those who feel like they’re stuck in life and desperate for answers.
“Change starts by always believing there’s something waiting for you if you take the first step.” – Tasha Edwards
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Her journey into health and fitness.
- The worst thing that happened to her.
- Why she wasn’t asking for help during the worst point in her life.
- When and how she turned her life around?
- The importance of admitting you can’t do everything yourself.
- Her advice to those who want get their life back on track, but don’t know how.
- The people who helped get her life back.
- The more you can put one foot in front of the other, the more you’re moving in the right direction.
- The Magic of Believing book by Claude Bristol
- Option B book by Sheryl Sandberg
- Rising Strong book by Brene Brown
Connect with Tasha Edwards:
Note: This podcast is airing a few months after it was recorded.
Optimize Your Hormones!
Are you ready to get fit, feel better and have more energy than ever before? Then take the first step in your fitness journey with Fitfluential’s new partner, BodHD!
Head over to www.fitfluential.bodhd.com, click on “Member Benefits,” then BodMD Member Pricing, then “Female Hormone Optimization” or “Male Testosterone Optimization.” Watch the short video and sign up to get your bloodwork done. You’ll be on your way to getting a customized bio-identical hormone replacement treatment delivered to your home!
Rate, Review, Connect, Inspire
Stay updated on new episodes, guest interviews, and health, wellness, and fitness information and resources by subscribing to the FitFluential Radio Show on iTunes. Every day we bring you actionable insight, demystified truth, and simple steps to help you navigate the complex, often confusing health, wellness, and fitness information and answer the questions you’ve been asking.