Sponsored by Eggland’s Best
See how #EBEggsFit into your healthy lifestyle!
Avocado toast is all the rage right now. Just scan Instagram food photos to see a plethora of variations on this popular breakfast (or any meal for that matter). Topped with eggs, avocado toast is the perfect substantial meal or snack for any time of the day.
I think this combo will soon be as popular as peanut butter and jelly someday. It’s easy, tasty, healthy and filling. What more could you ask for? Except maybe a perfectly ripe avocado!
It’s common advice from healthcare professionals such as Registered Dietitians, to eat hearty-healthy monounsaturated fats, such as avocado, and limit less nutrient-dense fats like butter and mayonnaise. It looks like people have finally caught on to that tip! Thankfully science debunked the theory that a super low fat diet is better for your heart. The truth is that nutrient-dense foods such as avocado and eggs are great choices for anyone looking to eat healthy. And Eggland’s Best have 25% less saturated fat, so you’re getting the most nutritious choice.
Now that you see the basic, feel free to jazz it up however you like. I love the many variations on the avocado egg toast recipe- check these options….
- Avocado, scrambled eggs, fresh salsa and cilantro
- Avocado, sliced tomatoes and a poached egg
- Avocado, sliced hardboiled eggs, red pepper flakes
- Avocado, spinach leaves and a soft boiled egg
- Avocado, fried egg and salsa
- Avocado, arugula, lemon and pecorino cheese
- Avocado, smoked salmon and capers
- Avocado, egg and bacon crumbles
- Avocado, scrambled egg and nutritional yeast
- Avocado, feta and fried egg
- Avocado, sautéed bell pepper, onion and a fried egg
And the list goes on, but you get the point. So perfect, simple and satisfying. Hope you try this one one of these combos for a winning meal!
Make your avocado egg toast shine with Eggland’s Best! Enter below to win a goody bag with coupons for free eggs and other EB items! US only.