The game of the year is right around the corner and it’s time to start planning your menu! We’ve done the hard part and rounded up some of our favorite crowd-pleasing recipes from around the web. Healthful, easy and delicious, they’re sure to score a touchdown at your game day gathering!
1. White Bean Kale and Artichoke Dip with Quinoa Flatbread from The Healthy Maven: Made with white beans, kale, and artichoke this dip is chock full of flavor!
2. Cucumber Feta Rolls from Good Life Eats: Earn bonus points for presentation with this refreshing appetizer made with feta cheese, kalamata olives, and sundried tomatoes all wrapped up in a cucumber.
3. Avocado Bruchetta with Balsamic Reduction from Damn Delicious: Delicious cherry tomatoes and avocado on top of a crunchy baguette, topped with a sweet balsamic reduction.
4. Flourless Chocolate Chip Chickpea Blondies from Ambitious Kitchen: Yes, you read that right. These blondies are made with no flour, no gluten, and have a super food kick with the addition of chickpeas!
5. Chocolate Dipped Oranges from Eat, Live, Run: Minimal ingredients, refreshing delicious flavor! Fresh orange slices dipped in dark chocolate topped with a sprinkle of sea salt.
6. Bacon Chocolate Chip Cookies from Running to the Kitchen: Your eyes are not deceiving you. Chocolate chip cookies made with bacon! Best part is, they are grain free and paleo. The guys won’t even know!
7. Sweet Potato Chili Fries from Lexi’s Clean Kitchen: Yes, these fries are paleo and even better, healthy.
8. BBQ Chicken Stuffed Sweet Potatoes from Ari’s Menu: A whole lot of flavor stuffed in a baked sweet potato made with just minimal ingredients!
9. Quinoa Meatball Sliders from Fit Foodie Finds: A twist on your classic meatball sub made healthier with the addition of quinoa and ground turkey.