Lyn Genet is the author of The Metabolism Plan, a book described by fans as a “health bible” and a “personalized anti-diet book.” You can say this book embodies Lyn’s holistic mindset and extensive background in nutrition. Because of her mindset on health and wellness, Lyn has garnered the attention of prominent names from Dr. Oz and Women’s Running to Huffington Post and CBS.
Today, Lyn is here to talk about her book, why she says it’s different from other “diet” books, and gives us a taste of what we’ll find out when we read it.
“Chronic low grade inflammation is the basis for obesity, premature aging, and literally every single disease.” Lyn Genet
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- The reason behind writing The Metabolism Plan.
- Why healthy foods and exercise can sometimes cause problems.
- What happens to your body when it doesn’t like the healthy food you just ate?
- How much is “too much” exercise?
- Why does it get harder for our body to respond to exercise the more we do it?
- What happens to our enzymes by the time we reach 35?
- Understand what works for you allows you to create the optimal program for your body.
- There’s always a reason why and you need the tools to decipher what your body is telling you.
Connect with Lyn:
Mentioned in this episode:
- The Metabolism Plan
- Lessons From a Real Rockstar ? Fitting in Fitness On The Road with Lindsay Manfredi
Rate, Review, Connect, Inspire
Stay updated on new episodes, guest interviews, and health, wellness, and fitness information and resources by subscribing to the FitFluential Radio Show on iTunes. Every day we bring you actionable insight, demystified truth, and simple steps to help you navigate the complex, often confusing health, wellness, and fitness information and answer the questions you’ve been asking.