Bryan Falchuk is a bestselling author, speaker, and life coach. He has been featured in several major publications including Inc. Magazine, The L.A. Times, and the Chicago Tribune. His life is an example of what people are truly capable of once they set their minds to it. Bryan has faced health problems, career struggles, and has experienced the feeling of helplessness when a loved one fell ill. Yet, he always found a way to never lose hope and find the path back to positivity. His current book Do a Day is about what it means to look at today from the viewpoint of yesterday and tomorrow.
Today, Bryan shares the challenges he has faced and how changing his mindset helped him overcome them while reclaiming his health. He shares what it was like growing up with weight challenges and the mentor who helped him find fitness. He also briefly discusses what his book is about and how it can positively affect your point of view in life.
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- When did he get into fitness?
- The simple, healthy techniques he adapted as a kid.
- Why cardio is not the only option for beginners.
- What inspired him to write his book?
- Why perspective changes everything.
- His “Aha!” moment and when it happened.
- The four key ingredients to changing your behavior for the better.
- If you don’t believe you deserve better, then nothing else will have an effect.
- Food is not a treatment for anxiety. As soon as you’re done eating, the reason why you ate is still there, so you’re still hungry.
- Screaming at someone who’s anxious actually doesn’t help them with anxiety.
Connect with Bryan Falchuk:
- Official Website
- Do A Day Enter the code “FFPodcast” when buying Bryan’s signed Do a Day book for a great discount!
Take Back Control Over Your Health Journey!
If you’re ready to take control over your health, get the gift that keeps on giving by joining our NEW VIP FitFluential Membership program!
If you’re ready to dive deep into current wellness topics, gain access and ask questions to some of the leading experts and practitioners in the health industry, participate in exclusive live fitness trainings and receive delicious recipes that will help you reclaim your health while enjoying foods you love, head over to the FitFluential website to start your journey toward better health.
Rate, Review, Connect, Inspire
Stay updated on new episodes, guest interviews, and health, wellness, and fitness information and resources by subscribing to the FitFluential Radio Show on iTunes. Every day we bring you actionable insight, demystified truth, and simple steps to help you navigate the complex, often confusing health, wellness, and fitness information and answer the questions you’ve been asking.