Want lean legs and sculpted booty? Then you need to do this bodyweight workout move. It requires no equipment, so grab a mat and get read to feel the burn.
A nice butt and toned legs are on the top of every girl’s fitness wish list, and fellas, you can admit it. Nice legs and glutes are pretty important for you, too! It’s not just aesthetically pleasing- working your booty is good for your knees, your back, your core, and more. And to do it, all you need it this crazy-effective bodyweight workout move.
Called “Surrenders,” this move will instantly light a fire under you- at least, that’s what it’ll feel like. Your quads and butt will be burning, you’ll be torching calories, and you’ll be sculpting strong muscles, one step at a time.
This exercise also works unilaterally as you step up with one leg, then switch sides. It requires a lot of control and core stability, making it super effective in working your lower body.
Surrenders: Ultimate Bodyweight Workout Move For Legs & Glutes
To do this move:
- Begin kneeling on the ground with hands clasped in front of your chest
- Step up with one leg, staying low to the ground in a half-squat
- Step up with the other leg, reaching a full squat position
- Place the foot you started with back down, kneeling on that leg
- Do the same with the other foot until in the starting kneeling position
- Repeat on the other side.
Do this move in 3 sets of 20 repetitions, alternating sides each time. Or, perform as a finisher after your next leg workout, doing as many reps as possible in 5 minutes! Try this bodyweight workout move and let us know what you think!