When was the last time you broke a healthy sweat relaxing in a sauna?
A little daily sauna time may have health benefits beyond “me time” and general feelings of bliss (although that’s an inarguable perk!):
- removes toxins and mineral waste
- burns calories and controls weight
- clears cellulite
- relieves pain
- eases joint pain and stiffness
- improves the immune system
- increases blood circulation and strengthens the cardiovascular system
- relaxation (reduces stress and fatigue)
- improves skin
Offering the healing warmth of the sun without the damaging UV rays, infrared saunas can provide relief for those with fibromyalgia, arthritis, weight issues, back pain, or blood circulation problems.
How awesome would it be to have your own sauna in your own home? We’re thinking this would be the ultimate holiday gift.
Having introduced the first far infrared sauna to the United States in 1979, Health Mate now manufactures and distributes more infrared saunas than anyone else in the world, making Health Mate far infrared saunas the undisputed leader of the infrared sauna industry. Health Mate Sauna strives to offer innovative products with superior craftsmanship and continually works for customer loyalty and 100% satisfaction.
Health Mate Saunas are:
- Made with the highest quality “Certified Green” Canadian Western Red Cedar
- Safety certified (CE, CSA US & Canada, TUV, Nemko, ISO 9001)
- Health Mates M-type heater is the only UL-approved heater used in any infrared sauna
- 100% AMERICAN MADE Infrared heaters by EMERSON ELECTRONICS with LOW EMF Levels
- 100% fully backed warranty with liability insurance
- Handcrafted with the highest standards
- 100% fully supported by dedicated staff
Find out more about infrared saunas and the products offered by Health Mate Saunas here.