Good thing I’ve got 2 crock-pots in my house because I can’t decide which chili recipe I want to make next week! Chili is my all-time favorite fall meal. I’ll break down exactly why it tops my recipe charts:
- Chili packs in the fiber and protein from beans and lean meat.
- It’s dietarily versatile, meaning it can be made meaty, vegetarian, and even vegan!
- Chili is a lazy girl’s best friend. Throw everything in a crock-pot, flip the switch, and voila.
- Leftovers are like magic. Chili tastes even better reheated the second time!
Here’s 22 different chili recipes from the FitFluential Ambassadors!
Photo Credit: Nutritious Eats
1. Buffalo Chicken Chili from Lauren Roy
2. Crock Pot Chicken Chili via Fit Foodie Finds
3. Pork Chili Verde via The Lean Green Bean
4. Buffalo Chicken Chili via Lexi’s Clean Kitchen
5. Turkey and Black Bean Chili via Katie Moving Forward
6. Lazy Girl Turkey Salsa Chili via Fit Foodie Finds
7. Vegetable Turkey Chili via Moni Meals
8. Smokey Chicken Wing Chili via Sprint2theTable
9. Turkey Chili via Nutritious Eats
10. Healthy Turkey Chili via Femme Fitale Fit Club
11. Black Bean Quinoa Chili via Fit Foodie Finds
12. Smoky BBQ Vegan Chili from Nora Tobin
13. Vegan Tempeh Chili via Chelsea’s Healthy Kitchen
14. The Best Vegetarian Chili via Nutritious Eats
15. Comforting Veggie Bean Chili via Strength and Sunshine
16. Hearty Vegetable Chili via Run to the Finish
17. Butternut Squash and 3-Bean Chili via Moni Meals
18. Chili con Not Carne via Live from La Quinta
19. Crock-Pot Two-Bean Veggie Chili via Happy Fit Mama
20. Vegetarian Chili for Lazy People via On Tap for Today
21. Spicy Vegan Chili via Healthy Nibbles and Bits
22. Summer Vegetable Chili via A Fit and Spicy Life
What are your favorite chili toppings?