Kale is the superfood of superfoods, or as some like to call it “the queen of greens.” It’s low in calories, but high in the good stuff like fiber, iron, vitamin K, vitamin C, vitamin A, and calcium. Kale is considered a detox food because of its high antioxidant properties and superfood status.
We’ve gathered some healthy and unique recipes from the FitFluential ambassadors to show you that green food can taste good! From kale chips, to kale burgers, to kale dip— here’s 17 recipes that are sure to make you eat your greens and love them too.
17 Kale Recipes
1. Spicy Thai Carrot and Kale Salad via Running to the Kitchen
2. Healthy Orange Sesame Chicken with Citrus Sesame Kale via Fit Foodie Finds
3. White Bean Kale Artichoke Dip via The Healthy Maven
13. Quinoa, Kale, and Avocado Salad with Tarragon Lime Vinaigrette via Live from La Quinta
14. Kale and Chicken via Organically Mo
15. Can’t Wait To Inhale Sprouts and Kale via Organically Mo
16. Sriracha Kale Caesar Salad via Running to the Kitchen
17. Spiralized Carrot and Kale Salad with Peanut Sauce via Eating Bird Food
BONUS: Lime Kale Chips from NOW Foods
How do you like your kale? Let us know in the comments!