Are you passionate about fitness or health & wellness? Do you like inspiring others through your healthy lifestyle? Interested in introducing new products or services to your audience, working with brands on your social media channels, and finding support to take your online endeavors to the next level? Then you may be the perfect candidate to become a FitFluential Influencer!
What is a FitFluential Influencer?
FitFluential Influencers are a part of the FitFluential Social Media Influencer Network who work with FitFluential’s brand partners and network with other influencers as a part of the FitFluential Community. FitFluential’s goal is to successfully connect brands in the health & wellness space with influential enthusiasts. An ideal match is one where the FitFluential Influencer (and their audience) matches with the brand’s target market. Our InfluencerS have a strong presence on their social media channels, high quality content with a definitive voice and a passion for fitness and health/wellness-related topics.
How do I become a FitFluential Influencer?
After you submit your application, we individually review each one to see if your content and social media presence is the right fit for the Influencer program.
Are there eligibility requirements?
- You must have an active social media presence on at least one of the following channels: a personal blog, Twitter, YouTube or Instagram.
- You can be located anywhere in the world, but we are looking for influencers whose content is communicated in English. (This will likely change in the future as we continue to expand globally, but currently, our resources are limited to English-language content.)
- You must have a strong audience on your social media channels. While we will sometimes make exceptions for someone with great potential, generally, we are looking for the following audience minimums. (We will consider the minimum for whichever channel you are applying for. Example: if you are applying as a Twitter Influencer, then we will look for the Twitter minimums. The blogger, Instagram and YouTube minimums wouldn’t apply.):
- For bloggers, a minimum of 1,000 unique monthly visitors
- For Twitter, a minimum of 5,000 followers
- For Instagram, a minimum of 1,000 followers
- For YouTube, a minimum of 500 subscribers
- A positive attitude
- Social media channels should have some fitness or health-related content. It doesn’t have to be 100% fitness-related, but we do want to see that our brand partners’ content would make sense on your channels.
Here is the Influencer Application Link
Join us as a FitFluential Influencer to become a part of our online Social Media Influencer Network!