Are you passionate about fitness and inspiring others through your healthy lifestyle? Interested in introducing new products to your audience, working with brands on your social media channels, and finding support to take your online endeavors to the next level? Then you may be the perfect candidate to become a FitFluential Ambassador!
What is a FitFluential Ambassador?
FitFluential Ambassadors are social media influencers who work with FitFluential’s brand partners. FitFluential’s goal is to successfully connect brands in the fitness space with influential fitness enthusiasts. An ideal match is one where the FitFluential Ambassador (and their audience) matches with the brand’s target market. Our Ambassadors have a strong presence on their social media channels, high quality content with a definitive voice and a passion for fitness-related topics.
How do I become a FitFluential Ambassador?
You must submit an application during the next open application period. After you submit your application, we individually review each one to see if your content and social media presence is the right fit for the Ambassador program.
Are there eligibility requirements?
- You must have an active social media presence on at least one of the following channels: a personal blog, Twitter, YouTube or Instagram.
- You can be located anywhere in the world, but we are looking for influencers whose content is communicated in English. (This will likely change in the future as we continue to expand globally, but currently, our resources are limited to English-language content.)
- You must have a strong audience on your social media channels. While we will sometimes make exceptions for someone with great potential, generally, we are looking for the following audience minimums. (We will consider the minimum for whichever channel you are applying for. Example: if you are applying as a Twitter Ambassador, then we will look for the Twitter minimums. The blogger, Instagram and YouTube minimums wouldn’t apply.):
- For bloggers, a minimum of 1,000 unique monthly visitors
- For Twitter, a minimum of 5,000 followers
- For Instagram, a minimum of 1,000 followers
- For YouTube, a minimum of 500 subscribers
- A positive attitude
- Social media channels should have some fitness or health-related content. It doesn’t have to be 100% fitness-related, but we do want to see that our brand partners’ content would make sense on your channels.
Where do I apply?
Applications for the Ambassador program are closed until Spring 2014. We will post the dates when they become available.
Note to fall 2013 applicants: We expect to decide on all applications by December 1, 2013, but, depending on the volume received, it may take a little longer. You will receive a response notifying you of our decision.