Oh, snap! Father’s Day is less than a week away. Don’t have a gift yet? We’ve got you covered. Treat the golfing dad in your life to some new swag from Adidas Golf. Oh, your dad isn’t a golfer? He’ll still look fly in the latest apparel on or off the course!
Dads. They’re so hard to buy for (at least mine is). From tech gadgets, coffee mugs, cigars and even homemade cards, I’ve pretty much exhausted the ‘typical’ Father’s Day gifts. This year, I’m taking a step outside the box and getting my dad something he will actually use – clothes. But not just any old t-shirt – I’m hitting up the men’s line from Adidas Golf. And to get in a little more father/daughter time I might even treat him to the back nine!
If your dad isn’t the golfing type, don’t worry. These digs are practical for everyday wear, too. They’ll keep dad looking great, feeling comfortable and staying cool through summer. And hey – he might like them so much that he’ll decide to pick up a club. I mean, why not?
- Climacool Ultimate365 Airflow Short – Lightweight with a bit of stretch, these shorts are a perfect fit for mobility and comfort. We’re loving the gray, but this short is available in other ‘goes with everything’ colors like black and slate.
- Climacool 3-stripes Mapped Polo – This just screams ‘dad’ to me. Polos are a staple of every man’s closet and not going out of style anytime soon. Plus, this Climacool polo from Adidas Golf is made with moisture-wicking fabric perfect for keeping Dad cool on those hot summer days.
- Powerband Boa Boost – A comfortable shoe never looked so good. These lightweight kicks will make dad feel like he’s walking on cloud 9. It’s top features include stability, traction, durability and green-friendliness.
- Club Wind Jacket – Summer will be over before you know it! So, treat dad to something wind-resistant for fall. We think this look is simple yet sharp, so dad can battle the elements in style. Did we mention it’s also waterproof?
- High Crown Visor – I don’t know about you – but when I picture a golfer I see a visor. Let dad accessorize with this classic piece and must-have for any golfer, outdoorsman or fitness enthusiast!
- Tour Textured Delta Hat – This isn’t your average baseball cap. With UPF 50+ for sun protection and a moisture-wicking headband, it kicks things up a notch in the hat department. It also features the original Adidas logo, making it a flawless addition to any casual outfit.
- Reversible Printed Belt – With a price point of $35, this belt is a stylish option for the frugal buyer. Snag it for dad – and he can easily pair it with any short or pant in his closet. BOOM.
Still need an idea for Father’s Day? We suggest getting outside and enjoying a round of golf or a couple hours at the driving range. Talk about fun, laid-back quality time with dad! Not to mention you’ll get a pretty good calorie burn. #Winning.
There you have it. Now you’ll have the most stylish dad on the block for Father’s Day! Find out what other goodies Adidas has in store right here.