Green tea is healthy for you. Everyone knows this. They even make memes about it.
Now, what the meme-makers of the world may not know is why green tea is so healthy.
The benefits of green tea are many, from helping you lose weight to improving brain health. In each hot cup of green tea, you’re sipping on antioxidants and metabolism-boosting nutrients to cleanse your system and hydrate your body. Nanami Tea’s partner farm has been farming green tea since 1860, giving them nearly 160 years of experience in reaping the benefits of this beverage- and they’re not stopping any time soon. These seven benefits of green tea will convince you to brew up a cup and possibly even ditch your coffee habit for good.
- It can boost your metabolism
- It improves oral health
- It helps control your appetite
- Got the munchies? Sip on green tea. Nanami Tea’s Organic Genmaicha Tea is made with organic brown rice to sooth digestion, and acts as a natural appetite suppressant.
- It can help you live longer
- Maybe the fountain of youth is flowing with green tea. According to one study, people who drank green tea were 76% less likely to die during the six years of the study. That’s powerful stuff.
- It boosts workout performance
- It can improve heart health
- It improves brain health
- Green tea contains catechins, which are powerful antioxidants. These catechins are helpful in potentially reducing risk of Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s disease by neutralizing compounds that negatively effect the brain. Matcha green tea has the highest level of antioxidants for the biggest boost!
Drinking green tea can improve your health in so many ways. But not just any green tea. Those boxed-up packets you find at the grocery store don’t have nearly as many health benefits as organic, loose-leaf teas.
Nanami Tea is a specialty organic tea brand, offering handpicked and handcrafted teas straight from Japan. Order a Nanami Tea Zen Set to experience 4 different kinds of green tea, each with a different taste and different benefits! The Nanami Tea Zen Set includes four types of Japanese green tea – Matcha, Sencha, Hojicha, and Genmaicha. They’ll even send you tips on how to brew it for the healthiest beverage you’ll ever have!
Ready to add the benefits of green tea to your life? Start today
with the #7DayDrinkGreen Challenge!
Nanami Green Tea wants YOU to drink cleaner by replacing soda and sugary beverages with pure green tea. Start with the Nanami Tea Zen Set and see positive changes in just 7 days! Use #7daydrinkgreen and tag @nanamigreentea on Instragram, Facebook & Twitter to show your followers you’re part of the challenge.
Enter below to win a Tea Zen Set from Nanami Green Tea!
Two winners will be announced 4/21.