Welcome back to FitFluential Radio! Today is our first ever Frequently Asked Questions episode where you can send your questions to us and we’ll tackle them one by one in the show. The questions can be about a previous episode, about a guest or resource used, or even if it’s just you asking for health advice.
If you have any comments or questions on any of the topics discussed in this episode, feel free to leave them below!
“Getting your sleep on track by supplementing is not a good practice.” Kevin Cottrell
In this today’s episode, we’ll answer the following questions sent to us by our listeners:
- What are best practices for getting healthy sleep?
- What is the best diet?
- How much exercise is too much exercise? Should I be walking or running on a treadmill or outside? Should I be lifting weights?
- What are the best supplements to take?
- Is technology bad for us?
- Paleo vs. Vegan vs. LCHF vs. Ketogenic ? Is there a perfect Diet for Optimal Wellness and Health with Dr John Berardi Part 1
- Paleo vs. Vegan vs LCHF vs Ketogenic ? Is there a perfect Diet for Optimal Wellness and Health with Dr. John Berardi ? Part 2
- Optimized Nutrition and Diet recommendations for Paleo- Keto Diet with Vivica Menegaz
Send your questions at:
- Email: FAQ@FitFluential.com
Rate, Review, Connect, Inspire
Stay updated on new episodes, guest interviews, and health, wellness, and fitness information and resources by subscribing to the FitFluential Radio Show on iTunes. Every day, we bring you actionable insight, demystified truth, and simple steps to help you navigate the complex, often confusing health, wellness, and fitness information and answer the questions you’ve been asking.