Jeremy Scott is widely known for his unique coaching style of “keeping it real” with his clients. He is a published, best-selling author, coach, athlete, and trainer who has helped thousands of people around the world transform, not only their body, but also their lives. He’s a former collegiate athlete and a self-proclaimed “real food eating fitness junkie.”
Jeremy’s story is uniquely inspirational. While he’s always been an athlete, he says he didn’t feel as good as he could have during his collegiate career ? primarily because of the health and eating habits he followed. Today, he shares his story on what inspired him to improve his health and wellness, the motivating factors that lead him to become one of the fitness industry’s renowned experts, and how his coaching, products, and services have helped people around the world transform their health and lifestyle.
“If you are willing to work hard and put in the work, you can do some pretty amazing stuff.” ? Jeremy Scott
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How and when Jeremy became interested in fitness.
- What inspired him to turn his passion for fitness into an incredibly successful career.
- His amazing online program and how it helps transform people’s lives.
- What he means by “auditing yourself.”
- Why he recommends you model the behaviors of your role models ? in life, business, and health.
- What Jeremy does to stay motivated.
- Eat real food. Have an understanding about nutrition.
- Your fitness, your health, and your eating habits are for life. There is no such thing as maintaining. You are either growing, or you are dying. You are either progressing, or you’re going backwards.
Connect with Jeremy Scott:
- Jeremy Scott Fitness
- 47 Day Transformation Program
- Jeremy Scott on Facebook
- Jeremy Scott on Twitter
- Jeremy Scott on Pinterest
- Jeremy Scott on Instagram
- Jeremy Scott on YouTube
- Make Success Mandatory book
- Get Gluten-Free book
Rate, Review, Connect, Inspire
Stay updated on new episodes, guest interviews, and health, wellness, and fitness information and resources by subscribing to the FitFluential Radio Show on iTunes. Every day we bring you actionable insight, demystified truth, and simple steps to help you navigate the complex, often confusing health, wellness, and fitness information and answer the questions you’ve been asking.