Matt Taub is an international fitness presenter, Beachbody Live master trainer, and Fitfluential Ambassador on a mission to help change as many lives as possible by helping people find their true potential through health and fitness. Matt and his lovely wife Felicia, are raising three in a world; like many parents, that is filled with technology, devices, fast food, and inactivity.
Matt joins us on the show today to share his transformation story and how he went from being an overweight college graduate addicted to smoking and drinking to becoming one of the leading experts in the field of health and fitness. He explains what inspired him to change his lifestyle habits to making better, healthier decisions, what the term “moderation” really means, and how he manages to curb his cravings for junk food especially ice cream.
“You have to find the switch that flips.” Matt Taub
In This Episode, You’ll Learn:
- Matt’s fitness journey and what inspired him to get fit.
- How his “go big or go home” personality has helped him transition from his previously unhealthy lifestyle to making healthy choices.
- How he manages his cravings and controls his unhealthy urges.
- Why he believes it’s “okay to be you” in your health and fitness journey by allowing yourself to have “bad foods” in moderation.
- His definition of the term “moderation.”
- It’s important to incorporate a “clean,” healthy diet and exercise into your daily routine, but it’s also okay to indulge in “sinful foods” on occasion.
Mentioned in This Episode:
- Huffington Post article: Living IN the Reaction: Self-Medicating and Learning to Live Before the Reaction by Matt Taub and Felicia Taub
Connect with Matt Taub:
Rate, Review, Connect, Inspire
Stay updated on new episodes, guest interviews, and health, wellness, and fitness information and resources by subscribing to the FitFluential Radio Show on iTunes. Every day we bring you actionable insight, demystified truth, and simple steps to help you navigate the complex, often confusing health, wellness, and fitness information and answer the questions you’ve been asking.