Dan Pardi is a health enthusiast, researcher, and entrepreneur who focuses on the idea of facilitating health behaviors in people. He also has a podcast show called Human OS and interviews health and wellness experts to discuss recent findings in the field of health sciences. In the last episode, Dan discussed the importance of sleep, the effects of light on our body, as well as the effects of chronic sleep deprivation.
In part 2 of our show, Dan talks about how people can filter blue light as well as emerging technologies that can help manage the body’s circadian rhythm.
“Put yourself in a learner mindset forever. Somebody who is healthy continues to learn so enjoy that.” Dan Pardi
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- Electromagnetic frequency of EMF also affects a person’s sleep cycle. EMFs come from common household devices such as smartphones, tablets, and WiFi modems.
- You can use different kinds of lenses or glasses to filter just the right amount of light in accordance to the time of day.
- Dan says the best type of health accessory is not the best and most advanced one but the one that most people will actually wear.
- The Mediterranean diet might actually be the healthiest diet on the planet.
- Lack of Sleep can affect even weight gain and let you acquire diseases such as Type 2 Diabetes.
- Some researchers say Fitbit usage might promote weight gain.
- Dan says his programs promote courses for people who want to know more about their health and how to improve their life.
- Being involved in a health program isn’t about following doing what everybody else does but trying to find something that you’re gonna stick with for long term.
- Engage in the subjects related to the functioning of you and the functioning of you is related how well you are going to experience life.
Connect with Dan Pardi:
Rate, Review, Connect, Inspire
Stay updated on new episodes, guest interviews, and health, wellness, and fitness information and resources by subscribing to the FitFluential Radio Show on iTunes. Every day we bring you actionable insight, demystified truth, and simple steps to help you navigate the complex, often confusing health, wellness, and fitness information and answer the questions you’ve been asking.