Nick Wernimont is the CEO and founder of Factor 75, a quality meal delivery service that caters towards individuals who want to eat healthy but too busy to actually do it. Before he became an entrepreneur, he was first a professional MMA fighter and this can be traced back to him growing up in a “wrestling family.”
In today’s episode, Nick tells us all about what it means to actually eat healthy, the difference it made when it came to performance both in and outside the ring, as well as advice on how to avoid unhealthy eating.
“The biggest factor that impacted my performance, my quality of life, my enjoyment of life, was food.” Nick Wernimont
In this episode, you’ll learn:
- How Nick, a top level athlete, was ultimately drained by what he thought was “healthy eating”
- Why he says an expert nutritionist changed his life and why this person became the very inspiration for Factor 75.
- What your body goes through when it receives not just the right kind of food but the correct form of nutrition.
- How to make healthy eating “doable” on a daily basis
- How to give yourself the kind of mental clarity that gets you in the zone
- Why execution is the biggest hurdle to nutrition and how Nick was able to solve that problem
- 75% of how you feel, look, and perform comes from what you eat
- Why it was important to reengineer common food to be healthier in his business
- How Factor 75 works and how they make sure the food you eat is healthy for you.
- If you can’t stay on track, if you have a busy schedule, you need to figure out a solution for meal planning.
- Every major health issue can be traced back to a change in how we source our food.
- Look ahead. Understand when you’re most likely to make the bad nutrition decisions and plan ahead of those times.
Connect with Nick Wernimont:
Mentioned in this Episode:
Rate, Review, Connect, Inspire
Stay updated on new episodes, guest interviews, and health, wellness, and fitness information and resources by subscribing to the FitFluential Radio Show on iTunes. Every day we bring you actionable insight, demystified truth, and simple steps to help you navigate the complex, often confusing health, wellness, and fitness information and answer the questions you’ve been asking.
Remember our disclaimer: The materials and content discussed within this podcast are the opinions of Kevin Cottrell, Kelly Olexa and/or the guests interviewed. This information is intended as general information only for listeners of the podcast. Listeners should always seek professional advice, and the content and opinions expressed on the podcast should never be considered a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.