Health and wellness entrepreneur Alex Fergus has an interesting story to share about his journey to finding better health. Like many Americans, Alex grew up playing several sports throughout his childhood and college years – from competitive rowing to bodybuilding and weight-lifting. At an early age, Alex began suffering the effects of low testosterone and began his journey to transform his life, seek out better health choices, and learn more about healthy lifestyle changes including improving his circadian rhythms, eating healthier, and blocking blue light after sundown.
On today’s episode, Alex shares his transformation story, the lifestyle changes he came to realize he needed to make to feel better, live healthier, improve his molecular health and increase his testosterone levels. He explains why he believes he experienced low testosterone and elevated estrogen levels, and why he attributes it to the lifestyle choices he made at an earlier age.
“I looked great on the outside, but I was a hormonal wreck at the molecular level.” – Alex Fergus
In This Episode, You Will Learn:
- Alex Fergus’s health transformation story.
- Why he believes his health and lifestyle choices, including sleep deprivation, attributed to his development of low testosterone levels.
- How his mission to better health began, what he learned about, and how he began incorporating what he learned into his daily life.
- His experience at Paleo f(x)™ realFIT’s Score competition and why he believes he did so well at the event.
Mentioned in This Episode:
- Less is More: How Slowing Down Improved Health and Produced a RealFIT Champ – guest blog post on Paleo f(x) blog by Alex Fergus
When it comes to fitness, the minimum effective dose method along with lifestyle changes can make a significant impact on your overall health, wellness, and fitness.
Connect with Alex Fergus:
Rate, Review, Connect, Inspire
Stay updated on new episodes, guest interviews, and health, wellness, and fitness information and resources by subscribing to the FitFluential Radio Show on iTunes. Every day we bring you actionable insight, demystified truth, and simple steps to help you navigate the complex, often confusing health, wellness, and fitness information and answer the questions you’ve been asking.
Remember our disclaimer: The materials and content discussed within this podcast are the opinions of Kevin Cottrell, Kelly Olexa and/or the guests interviewed. This information is intended as general information only for listeners of the podcast. Listeners should always seek professional advice, and the content and opinions expressed on the podcast should never be considered a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.