Jason Prall is one of the leading experts in circadian biology and wellness. He is a longevity and optimal health practitioner that specializes in helping clients remotely to help them transform their lives through simple, practical, and helpful lifestyle solutions and changes. Jason is a nationally recognized speaker and expert in the area of lifestyle, longevity, and circadian rhythm and is one of Kevin’s “go-to” experts in this niche. Jason is currently working on a project called The Truth Behind Aging.
On today’s show, Jason and Kevin discuss the importance of adequate, restful sleep, exercise, meditation, and technology disruptors that can significantly affect the quality of your sleep. He shares valuable insight and information about why sleep is critical to your overall health – especially for people active in intensive exercise regimes, chronic fatigue sufferers, and people with weight loss challenges and other chronic health conditions.
“There is no universal aspect other than how our bodies work.” – Jason Prall
In This Episode You Will Learn:
- The number one contributing factor to resolving chronic fatigue is adequate, functional sleep.
- How physical, emotional, and mental stress affects your body and contributes to chronic fatigue and weight loss challenges.
- How meditation can improve your overall health – mentally and physically.
- Why Jason advises people to “look at the top level athletes” and see what they are doing in their daily routines to regenerate and recover.
- How technology is disrupting your sleep.
- Why Jason believes that the more changes you make to your lifestyle, the less “hacking” and supplementation you will need.
- Jason explains how a constant state of anxiety and stress is mostly due to the lifestyle choices we make.
- Jason explains why he believes “the focus is in the wrong area” for many people struggling with health challenges.
- Focus on Sleep.
- Get morning sunlight.
- Reduce technology at night.
Connect with Jason:
Rate, Review, Connect, Inspire
Stay updated on new episodes, guest interviews, and health, wellness, and fitness information and resources by subscribing to the FitFluential Radio Show on iTunes. Every day we bring you actionable insight, demystified truth, and simple steps to help you navigate the complex, often confusing health, wellness, and fitness information and answer the questions you’ve been asking.
Remember our disclaimer: The materials and content discussed within this podcast are the opinions of Kevin Cottrell, Kelly Olexa and/or the guests interviewed. This information is intended as general information only for listeners of the podcast. Listeners should always seek professional advice, and the content and opinions expressed on the podcast should never be considered a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.