Our guest on today’s episode is UK podcaster Jamie Ward. Jamie shares the story of the significant health struggles he combatted during his early 20s. After many visits to his doctors regarding various health concerns, Jamie learned he was experiencing low testosterone problems, which he later learned were primarily due to the lifestyle he was living.
He explains how he went from drinking alcohol on a regular basis, eating unhealthily, working out frequently and suffering from low testosterone symptoms to finding solutions to his health concerns, eating better, getting adequate, restful sleep, and improving his overall health, diet, fitness, and lifestyle.
“Start with one thing. That’s all you need to begin feeling better.” Jamie Ward
In This Episode You Will Learn:
- Jamie’s transformation story.
- What motivated him to make a change to his health and well-being.
- How poor lifestyle changes affected his testosterone levels
- Why cleaning up as many small stressors in your diet and lifestyle can make a significant change in your overall health.
- What diet and workout changes did Jamie make to improve his overall health?
- His stance on blue and green light blocking and circadian biology.
- How he is getting proper alignment of his circadian cycles and proper sunlight in the UK
- What type of foods he chooses to eat for breakfast and why he believes nutrition today has become overcomplicated “to the max.”
- Why he believes that every part of our lives needs to be thoroughly analyzed.
Mentioned in This Episode:
Connect with Jamie Ward:
- Be nice to people. Have compassion and empathy. Try to understand what is making someone do what they are doing.
- At the end of the day, we need to think about whether things are adding to our lives or taking away from it. If something is making you stress, it is taking away from your life.
- Keep it simple. Test things. Take a leap of faith. If it doesn’t work for you, that’s okay, but continue to test things to find what does work for you. We are all different.
Rate, Review, Connect, Inspire
Stay updated on new episodes, guest interviews, and health, wellness, and fitness information and resources by subscribing to the FitFluential Radio Show on iTunes. Every day we bring you actionable insight, demystified truth, and simple steps to help you navigate the complex, often confusing health, wellness, and fitness information and answer the questions you’ve been asking.
Remember our disclaimer: The materials and content discussed within this podcast are the opinions of Kevin Cottrell, Kelly Olexa and/or the guests interviewed. This information is intended as general information only for listeners of the podcast. Listeners should always seek professional advice, and the content and opinions expressed on the podcast should never be considered a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment.