In 2015, we’re partnering with Kohl’s for the #MakeYourMove campaign. We want to know what your 2015 goals are and how you plan to #MakeYourMove toward a healthier you.
There’s nothing like a good workout. Not only does it keep you in tip-top shape, but exercise has a long list of benefits that will make you even more excited to put on your running shoes and go. Fall in love with working out all over again!
- It makes you happy. Seriously. Working out releases endorphins that will boost your mood and make you feel like a million bucks.
- It improves self-confidence. Exercise boosts your self-esteem and sense of personal attractiveness. So go ahead, check yourself out in the mirror.
- It makes you smarter. Working out can improve brain performance. So next time you’re out to dinner you can figure out the tip without a calculator.
- It relieves stress. I think we can all attest to this one. A good sweat session is proven to alleviate feelings of stress.
- It makes your heart healthy. Regular exercise causes your heart to pump more efficiently, which means your heart is getting stronger.
And working out is much easier to love when you’re wearing the best gear, especially in cooler temperatures. It’s important to wear appropriate attire when exercising outdoors, so here are some of our favorite cold weather gear picks to keep you warm during your workout.
- Discovery Ear Warmers – To shield your ears from winter winds.
- Nike Therma-FIT Performance Fleece Hoodie – This cozy hoodie is lined with fleece for a comfortable fit.
- FILA SPORT® Maui Performance Leggings – A good pair of ankle-length tights is always better when it comes in a graphic print.
- New Balance 770 TR Cross Trainers – A stylish shoe with flexible fit for indoors or outdoors.
- PUMA Performance Quarter-Zip Running Top – This long-sleeved top zips all the way up to protect your neck from cold.
- Tek Gear® Striped Reversible Beanie – Wear this beanie again and again for your morning runs.
- Nike League Knit Dri-FIT Pants – Perform in comfort with these high-quality pants.
- ASICS Gel-Kayano 21 – A light yet stable shoe that won’t slow you down.
With these exercise benefits and snazzy cold weather gear, we don’t blame you if you want to change your relationship status to “at the gym.” We’re in love with these ways to #MakeYourMove, and these are just a few! The list goes on and on. So why not reap a few of those benefits right now? We’ve got a total body workout that will set your heart a-flutter. Try it out and #MakeYourMove towards physical fitness, happiness, better self-esteem, less stress, heart health, and more!
Please take a moment to read our safety statement before you begin this, or any exercise routine. Remember – take five minutes to warm up before you jump into this workout, and five minutes to cool down and stretch afterwards.