Did you know that avocados are actually a fruit? Yup, this green fruit has a large seed on the inside and grows on trees!
Known for their healthy fats, avocados are higher in protein and have a low glycemic index due to their low sugar count. They are an excellent source of vitamins and minerals and a single medium avocado contains almost half the recommended daily intake of fiber!
Here is a roundup of some of our favorite avocado recipes from the FitFluential Ambassadors! Enjoy.
18 Avocado Recipes
11. Spicy Chipotle Stuffed Avocados via Live from La Quinta
12. Power Packed Quinoa Salad with Avocado Vinaigrette via Live from La Quinta
13. Southwest Salad with Black Beans, Avocado, and Quinoa via Live from La Quinta
14. Avocado Chicken Salad via The Fit Cookie
15. Avocado Pomegranate Grilled Cheese via Fit Foodie Finds
16. Chocolate Avocado Banana Pudding via Sensual Appeal Blog
17. Strawberry Avocado Salsa via Live, Love, and Run
18. Avocado Tuna Salad via The Healthy Maven
What are your favorite ways to eat avocado? Share your recipes in the comments!